iPowerX High Precision Maintenance Power Supply for iPhone 6/6P/7/7P/8/8P/X
iPowerX High Precision Maintenance Power Supply for iPhone 6/6P/7/7P/8/8P/X
Link for the official manual: https://www.mfcbox.com/manual/...
Link to download the software: https://www.mfcbox.com/downloa...
PS: Please set the DCPS to at least 5.0V up until the iPowerX shows 4.2V(the mobile phone's required power-on voltage), to avoid power failures of iPowerX or mobile phone.
If you set the DCPS' volt too low, then the iPowerX cannot be turned on. Also when the iPowerX is connected to mobile phone, it will share the DCPS' output voltage with mobile phone, so you need to set the DCPS to higher voltage then the phone can be turned on.
Here's the comparison video for incorrect volt and right volt settings.
iPOWER X is high precision DC to DC power supply, technical grade designed for scientific research, product development, laboratories, schools and electronic production lines. The output voltage and current are continuously adjustable at nominal value. Featuring high accuracy, reliability, perfect overload and short circuit protection circuit, they can be an ideal choice for the mobile phone repair industry.
- Device performance is ensured by a 16 MHz CPU clock frequency and enhanced characteristics which include robust I/O, independent watchdogs and a clock security system.
- LCD Display Panel Accuracy is within ± 2.5%
- 1.5 inch LCD displaying accurate voltage, ampere, electric quantity measuring values and related settings.
- The controls are easy to use featuring a rotary switch that acts as an ON/OFF button in the same time. Voltage and Current can be monitored in the same time. Separate power on button for Apple devices.
- Input: DC barrel (+ centered) DC 3.3 - 24V / 0 - 3A (Recommended input voltage 5V ( 2A iPad charger), 19.5V (4A laptop charger))
- Output: DC 0.2 - 24V / 0.2 - 3A Continuously adjustable, output can be maximum input voltage + 0.6V
- Voltage regulation: CV < ± 0.2V, CC < ± 0.2A
- Ripple and noises: CV < ± 0.2V, CC < ± 0.2A
- Protection for battery ports: High current limiting, shortcut protection, reverse polarity protection, 4.3V max output hardware protection
- Protection for jack output: High current limiting, shortcut protection
- Two operational modes: constant voltage and constant current with max limits working in the same time. Once the max current will be reached the voltage will drop to keep the current constant.
- Mobile phone battery simulator ports (4 USB output port (DC 4.2V / 0.5 - 3A ) specially for Apple mobile phone, used together with supplied cables will enable the use of iPOWER X to simulate battery connection. The mobile phone battery simulator ports are hardware limited to 4.3V to protect against accidental voltage settings that might damage the device. They also have reverse voltage protection in case of wrong connections. Current can be limited continuously from 0 to 3A so that the user can track down shortcuts in devices by monitoring board temperature. The mobile phone battery ports also control an 5V 200mA output design to simulate power on so can be used with bare boards without connected power on buttons. Integrated Apple battery IC will enable the correct display of battery information in Apple devices.
- Jack output (RED + , BLACK GND) - Enables the user to supply devices other than mobile phone boards, current and voltage limited.
- Voltage tester input - Integrated voltage tester input (Yellow) will display the measured voltage on the main display once the tester is connected to the device not requiring a separate voltage tester. The device can be powered using the main battery connectors and only one wire will be required to test voltages on the device.
- Computer control input - On the back of iPOWER X there is a special connector to enable easy control of the voltages and other functions using a computer. Just connect the provided PC cable and start the iPOWER X software. iPOWER X can be also easily calibrated this way for more precise readings.
1 x iPOWER X Box
1 x iPOWER X PC Cable
1 x Voltage Test Cable
1 x Input DC Power Cable
4 x USB 2 in 1 Data Cable With Flex Connector
LCD Screen Grades
|Condition||Description||LCD||Glass||Flex Cable||Frame||Appearance Intactness|
|Aftermarket Basic||China LCD||TinaMa||Aftermarket||Aftermarket||Aftermarket||New|
|Aftermarket Standard||Flex Cable Replaced||Original||Aftermarket||Original||Aftermarket||New|
|Aftermarket Selected||Glass Replaced||Original||Aftermarket||Original||Aftermarket||New|
|Original Pulls||Pull From Used Devices||Original||Original||Original||Original||New Alike|
|Original||Original Equipment Manufacturer||Original||Original||Original||Original||New|
In Union Repair store, we grade our iPhone screen into 5 different types of quality on the basis of different material assembled. The following is the full details of each condition.
After Market Basic
It is with widely accept major complaint replacements for original parts, which keeps a right balance between price and quality. It has sustainable supplying chain in China, and all the components of the screen are copy quality. Typically, the LCD screen is from several different factories, the most popular 4 on China market are AUO, Tianma, LongTeng, and ShenChao. By comparing the brightness and sharpness of the LCD, we found AUO is the best quality among them and the second best is TianMa. No doubt, the other components on the screen are all copy.
After Market Standard
It is better than After Market Basic cause it comes with original laminated flexes and the LCD panel. Other components like touch panel, frame(hot pressed), backlight, polarize lens, and OCA is all copy from different factories.
After Market Selected
The core components (like LCD and flexes) is 100% original pulled from used iPhone while the frame and touch panel is copy. The touch panel and frame come together with cold pressed glue and assembled together with the LCD by the capable third-party factory which keeps its excellent quality.
No doubt, it is tear down from used iPhone with all the parts 100% original and working perfectly just like an original new screen, it has whatever the original new screen has. The only complaint about this quality is that some of the displays are with 1 or 2 scratches but still be welcome by our critical customers who are requiring good quality.
It is 100% original from Apple-authorized factories like Toshiba, Sharp, and LG. We get this kind of screen from the first level dealer. The touch panel of the screen is oleophobic coated which prevents from fingerprints when using your iPhone. And starting with iPhone 7g, the backlight from different authorized factories comes with a different code. Backlight from Sharp has the code begins with DKH/CON, from Toshiba begins with C11/F7C/FZQ, from LG begins with DTP/C3F.
- For USA - $10
- Worldwide - from $30
- Cash on delivery
- Visa and MasterCard
- Сashless payments
12 months warrantyGuarantee for all purchased goods in our online store is 12 months
SMS notificationYou receive SMS messages about each stage of your order.
Return and exchange - no problemВы можете вернуть купленные товары в течение 14 дней. Товар должнен быть в нормальном состоянии и иметь все заводские упаковки.
Different payment methodsPay orders in convenient ways: cash to the courier, by bank transfer on the receipt of the bank or by credit card right at the time of the order.
Best priceWe are proud of our prices, hundreds of customers check them every day, which give a choice to our online store!