Unlock other models (unlock firmware lock, PIN code lock, iCloud ID lock, modify motherboard serial number, add motherboard serial number, modify ME in BIOS data, read and write BIOS data) and other functions. It can also be applied to read and write BIOS chip data and unlock BIOS passwords of various brands such as Dell, HP, Lenovo, Asus, Acer, Sony, Samsung, and other models.
DS-809SE is an upgraded version of DS-809S
1. The method of use is simpler and the speed of reading data is faster.
2. Added four sets of stable voltages. The function of the four sets of voltages is to provide a stable power supply to the motherboard BIOS chip, making it easier for the device to read the information of the BIOS chip. 3. The input voltage display screen of the probe has been added to make it easier for users to see the input voltage of the probe to the BIOS 4. Added BIOS chip holder, more method to read the BIOS chip of IMAC machine and read and write BIOS chip data for computers of various brands 5. The SAM connector uses a four-layer mini motherboard, which is more convenient to connect to various motherboards 6. SAM cable adopts direct cable, which is more convenient for users to connect to the device 6. Support more BIOS chip models and more stable performance.
How to use four sets of voltages: (Four sets of voltages 2V, 2.5V, 3V, 3.3V adjust different voltages in different years. If the voltage adjustment is high, it will not cause any damage to the motherboard, but will only affect the failure to read and write data. The four sets of voltages are output through probes To the power supply pin of the BIOS chip on the motherboard) 1. The 2V voltage is suitable for Macbooks from 2016 to 2017. If the reading error is reported, the voltage can be adjusted to 2.5V 2. The voltage of 2.5V is suitable for the Macbook Pro Air from 2015 to 2017, and the voltage can be adjusted to 3V if an error is reported. 3. The 3V voltage is suitable for Macbook Pro Air from 2010 to 2014. 4.3.3V voltage is suitable for 15-inch Macbook Pro from 2010-2014. 5. When using the BIOS cable clamp, there is no need to use a probe, just connect directly to the motherboard to read the BIOS data How to use the probe: Connect the probe pen to the probe hole, and then point the probe pin to the power supply pin of the BIOS chip.
The unlocking method of the whole machine documentary motherboard: 1. Disassemble the bottom case of the Macbook and disconnect the battery from the motherboard 2. Install the device software on the Win system computer, connect the DS-809SE to the computer with a USB cable, and find the corresponding SAM socket on the other side and connect it to the Macbook motherboard. 3. Find the connection point on the motherboard that is connected to the power supply pin of the BIOS chip 4. Connect the probe pen, adjust the voltage, and point the probe to the connection point of the corresponding BIOS chip power supply pin 5. Read BIOS information 6. Remove the password in the BIOS data and unlock it
If you forget a Macbook firmware password (EFI), you will need this part to unlock your Macbook.
The EFI chip Free removal unlocks tool can use to modify the serial number, recompose data of the ME module, and clear PIN lock.
No soldering, which means you don't need to tear down or remove the EFI chip.
How to use EFI Chip Free Removal Unlock Tool（2010 - 2017) - DS 809?
● Get an EFI locked MacBook. Hold ‘Power Button+Option Key’ to turn on the MacBook. The MacBook requires the EFI password to log in.
● Insert the USB flash drive storing system bootstrap into the USB slot. There is still no response.
● First, check the model and serial number of the MacBook. Remove the lower case. And disconnect the battery. Locate the SAM Socket on the logic board.
● Connect the programmer with the computer. Install the unlock software. Connect the corresponding SAM Socket FPC with the programmer.
Then connect pin 1 of the FPC with Pin 1 of the SAM Socket.
● Get the MacBook power supplied with an external power source. Hold the power button to turn off the MacBook. Click ‘Smart Identify SmartID’ on the interface of
the unlock software. The model of the EFI chip will be recognized automatically. Click ‘Read ’ to read EFI chip data. Click ‘Save’ to save the EFI data.
Once done, erase the EFI password. Then, locate the password removed file on the computer. Click ‘Write’ to write the free password EFI data to the EFI chip.
● Once done, detach the unlock tool. Connect the battery. There is no firmware lock on the interface. Turn off the MacBook. Insert the USB flash drive storing
system bootstrap into the USB slot. The USB flash drive can be recognized. The MacBook has been unlocked successfully.
out of 5
The product works fine. It works similar to DS-809S. Union Repair shipped it super fast. I purchased this because it has 3.3V. The new feature is this one has a LED display. However, it was mounted upside down and the values shown on the display are not correct. There is a free Hex Editor named HxD (https://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/).
WORKS WHAT THEY DO NOT EXPLAIN IS THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR WINHEX WHICH IS SEPERATE FROM THE TOOL
LCD Screen Grades
Flex Cable Replaced
Pull From Used Devices
Original Equipment Manufacturer
In Union Repair store, we grade our iPhone screen into 5 different types of quality on the basis of different material assembled. The following is the full details of each condition.
After Market Basic
It is with widely accept major complaint replacements for original parts, which keeps a right balance between price and quality. It has sustainable supplying chain in China, and all the components of the screen are copy quality. Typically, the LCD screen is from several different factories, the most popular 4 on China market are JK,AUO, LongTeng, and ShenChao. By comparing the brightness and sharpness of the LCD, we found JK is the best quality among them and the second best is AUO. No doubt, the other components on the screen are all copy.
After Market Standard
It is better than After Market Basic cause it comes with original laminated flexes and the LCD panel. Other components like touch panel, frame(hot pressed), backlight, polarize lens, and OCA is all copy from different factories.
After Market Selected
The core components (like LCD and flexes) is 100% original pulled from used iPhone while the frame and touch panel is copy. The touch panel and frame come together with cold pressed glue and assembled together with the LCD by the capable third-party factory which keeps its excellent quality.
No doubt, it is tear down from used iPhone with all the parts 100% original and working perfectly just like an original new screen, it has whatever the original new screen has. The only complaint about this quality is that some of the displays are with 1 or 2 scratches but still be welcome by our critical customers who are requiring good quality.
It is 100% original from Apple-authorized factories like Toshiba, Sharp, and LG. We get this kind of screen from the first level dealer. The touch panel of the screen is oleophobic coated which prevents from fingerprints when using your iPhone. And starting with iPhone 7g, the backlight from different authorized factories comes with a different code. Backlight from Sharp has the code begins with DKH/CON, from Toshiba begins with C11/F7C/FZQ, from LG begins with DTP/C3F.